Purpose: surveillance of the large areas without physical presence of man labor for the purpose of ensuring reliable detection of the intrusion to the space with quick alarm, alarm positioning and video image of the situation at the location where alarm occurred.
Application: security of the state border, security of the special interest zones, security of the large industrial facilities (hydro and thermal power plants, water processing systems, systems for storing and processing of hazardous materials, refineries...), ammunition warehouses and warehouses of material and technical assets, training fields...
Sistem SINOP system is an integral system for surveillance of large areas without physical presence of manpower. It ensures reliable detection of the intrusion of secured space with quick alarm, alarm positioning and video image of the situation at the location where alarm occurred. The system consists of sensors, data transfer system, data processing units and power supply system. We use the most modern sensors with own signal processing (smart sensors) in order to decrease unnecessary data flow in the system, to avoid human error effect and to provide reliable system operation under all weather conditions.
The base of the system represents a large number of sets of different sensors which are distributed within or along the surveillance zone and which are connected to the unified local IP wireless network. Several sets of sensors at the micro location are connected by wireless technology to the Access Point (PT) which has the function of center for collection and raw data processing. Several Access Points are connected into Local Data Processing Center (LCOP) also by wireless technology. Local data processing centers are connected by radio relay system into Main Surveillance Center (GNC). . The local IP network which connects sensors, PT, LC and GNC can be used for transfer of data, voice and video signal in official purposes.
SINOP SYSTEM KEY PARAMETERS
- Integrates a large number of sensory nodes
- It uses a large number of sensorsof different types
- Possibility of remote visual monitoring
- Real-time video and data are transferred by crypto protected links
- Possibility of connection of almost all types of video sources
- Facilitates remote recognition
- Remote control of focus and zoom
- Automatic switch on of cameras with the activation of other sensors
- Possibility of video compression control
- Control with infrared and thermal vision cameras
- Operation regime: 24/7/365 (24h a day, 7 days a week and all 365 days per year)